Clips of Brian Hoefling's published work:
- Introduction to Distilled Knowledge: "Everything You Need to Know about Alcohol, in about Twelve Hundred Words" (pdf download)
- "No Fernet, Never Fernet," Herzog Cocktail School blog, December 17, 2016
- Outside the Box: Bruce Smith is angling to position his cottage sport as another national pastime, Boston Business Journal, January 15, 2016
- “SSSssshhhh: Speakeasies are back, but don't tell anyone,” Boston Business Journal, July 17, 2014
Excerpts from Distilled Knowledge (pdf downloads)
- Chapter 1, Section 6: "Hops"
- Chapter 7, Section 4: "Measuring Intoxication"
- Appendix, Section 1: "Vapor Pressure and Volatility"
Food, Drink, and Hospitality
- "The Martini Part II: The History of the Martin[x] Family," Herzog Cocktail School blog, January 9, 2016
- "Patriots' Day Recap: Boston Cocktails," Herzog Cocktail School blog, May 9, 2016
- "Former Locke-Ober property goes through makeover as six condos," Boston Business Journal, August 25, 2014
- CFO of the Year 2016: Stu Benton | Large private company (More than $50M in revenue), Boston Business Journal, July 15, 2016
- Women of Influence: Alison Nolan runs a tight ship at Boston Harbor Cruises, Boston Business Journal, April 22, 2016
- WomenUp: Elizabeth Sheehan takes her brand of medical care on the road ... literally, Boston Business Journal, September 25, 2015